Wanton You

Our fantasies, reminiscences, and experiences.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bookstore, Part 1

"Let's go to the bookstore tonight," I suggest. "I want to have a sexy
book to read while you're away on your trip."

"I like that idea," you respond. "But are you sure you're in the right mood?"

I look at you quizzically. I'm pretty damned horny, as you are fully
aware. You stare at me intently, then take my hand and lead me into my
bedroom. "I want to make sure you won't get distracted while we're
there."

You sit on the edge of the bed, leaving me standing in front of you.

"Take off your shoes and socks." I do.
"Now your shirt." Again, I follow orders.
"I want to watch you touch yourself."

I slip my fingers into the cup of my bra, brushing them against my
sensitive nipples. Mmm, that feels good. I reach back and unhook the
bra, letting it drop to the floor. Now I have easy access to my
breasts. I cup them in my hands, lifting them and feeling their
weight. I circle one nipple with a finger, then roll it between a
finger and thumb. I'm beginning to breathe heavily.

"Good girl. Take off your pants."

I do as I'm told, then resume touching my nipples with one hand, while
the other slips into my panties and strokes my clit. It's getting hard
to stand up.

You pull me onto the bed, push me down, and slip off my panties. You
slide your hand over my pussy. "You're very wet." I moan.

You lean over and kiss me, stroking my clit at the same time. I'm
getting very turned on, arching my hips toward you and making little
noises.

"Would you like something inside you?" you ask.
"Oh god, yes, please fuck me!"
"I didn't say I was going to fuck you, greedy girl. I want you to stay
turned on while we're out."

I had forgotten about the plan to go out. And I really want to be
fucked. "Please," I beg.

You open the nightstand drawer and pull out a soft dildo. You pour a
little lube on it and stroke it to spread the lube around. I watch,
fascinated.

Then you slowly, teasingly, slip the dildo inside me. It feels so good
to be full (though not as good as it would feel to be fucked). I moan
and squirm.

I realize you're no longer touching me. You're picking my panties up
off the floor and sliding them onto me. "Get dressed," you order me.
"With it still inside?" I ask.
"Yes. That's how I'm going to make sure you're suitably turned on
while we're out."

I dress clumsily. Every move I make lets me feel the dildo pressing
against the walls of my pussy. I don't think I'm going to make it very
long.

You take my hand and lead me to the car.

...to be continued...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Paine said...

That's superb. Who says there's "nothing new under the sun"?

12:52 PM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger Master Enigma said...

I look forward to the rest of this story.

Well done.

9:37 AM, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home