Wanton You

Our fantasies, reminiscences, and experiences.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The morning hornies

Todd came over last night for pumpkin pie. I wasn't in a very good mood, so we just watched TV and cuddled, then went to bed.

This morning I woke up enough to move over and drape myself across Todd's body, pillowing my head on his shoulder. I quickly went back to sleep. Apparently the skin-on-skin contact (I always sleep naked, and so does he when we're together) got my subconscious mind going, and I had sexy dreams. We didn't get to consummate in the dreams, just flirted and touched (it was one of those dreams where your intentions are being thwarted).

So I was very happy when I woke up again and remembered that my naked body was pressed against Todd's.

He felt me stirring and told me, "You slept on my shoulder for 45 minutes!"

"I was dreaming about you. Sex dreams."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, but we didn't get to fuck in the dream. So I want to have sex now."

In between kisses I told him how we'd been touching in my dream, and how hot his body is and how excited I was to have it. Soon he flipped me onto my back so that he could suck one nipple while fondling the other. It felt incredible - I was moaning and begging him not to stop. Some day I wear I'm going to come just from having my nipples touched.

"So I hear you were dreaming about being fucked from behind," Todd said. I rolled eagerly onto my front, not sure what he'd do.

He slipped one finger slowly into my pussy, sliding it back and forth to stimulate all the sensitive spots. I whimpered and clutched the edge of the mattress. "I'm doing this with just one finger," he reminded me. He likes me to remember how little he has to work to drive me crazy with desire.

Soon he let another finger drag across my clit, and I yelled "please, please!" He finger-fucked me harder and faster, one finger inside my pussy and the other rubbing my clit. My world was spinning. I had to hang on to the bed; surely I'd float away otherwise.

He leaned over and bit the top of my shoulder, and my orgasm exploded. I tried to muffle my screams in the pillow as my body thrashed with waves of pleasure.

As soon as it was over, I felt an overwhelming need to have him close. I reached frantically behind me, and he helped me roll over so he could lie on top of me. The calm didn't last long. Soon I was nipping at his shoulders and insisting that he bite me again. He complied, and started to finger me again as well. It felt awfully nice, but I really wanted his cock.

I pulled his hand away and insisted that we fuck right now. He teased me a little, but soon his cock was fully inside me, stretching my pussy in every direction and filling me completely. It felt like I was about to orgasm again immediately, but I held on to that feeling for delicious minutes before I came again.

In the few seconds of full-contact cuddling before Todd started thrusting again, I remarked how nice it was to have my own sex slave. "I wake up horny, and I get to demand sex right away. Maybe I should keep you here all the time."

As he started to move in me again, Todd asked what I'd do besides insist on morning sex.

"I'd keep you tied to the bed so I could come in and bite you whenever I wanted," I replied between gasps. "Maybe I would tie your hands above your head, then strip in front of you. You'd have to watch me fondle my nipples and stroke my pussy, without getting off yourself. If you were good, I might let you masturbate afterwards.

"And once in awhile, I'd bring in a friend. You're so good, I have to share." That's what made him explode in my arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home