Wanton You

Our fantasies, reminiscences, and experiences.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Intentions

I must be more of an exhibitionist than I thought. Thoughts of what to do with our new sex blog are arousing and exciting me as I lie here far away from my sexy boy, missing him and yearning to feel his body again.

I like the idea of publishing the stories I write for Todd. I put enough thought into them; I'd like to let other people enjoy them as well. Perhaps writing with an audience will bring to mind fresh ideas, make the writing more exciting with the possibility of unknown reactions.

And though I pretend to be writing for faceless readers, maybe subconsciously (or not so subconsciously) I'll slip in fantasies I'm too nervous to share with Todd directly. Is that a form of manipulation, to deliberately write erotic stories incorporating things I suspect he might not like yet, in the hopes that the ideas will take root?

I want to be exposed to others, too. I want to write only-slightly-sanitized descriptions of real events. I want people to be aroused by our explorations. I wouldn't mind a little envy either.

And I think I want to be exposed in a more physical sense as well. To have Todd pose me and photograph me and post pictures on the web for the world to see. Display me. Show me off. Exhibit me.

What do you want, darling?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, that seems reasonable -- a way to explore your own sensuality in a confidential, tentative manner. Good luck... and when you talk about it, be descriptive!

3:47 PM, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home