Wanton You

Our fantasies, reminiscences, and experiences.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Evening Out

I take one last look in the mirror before leaving to pick up my friend Molly for a girls' night out. She is, tragically, straight, but thinking about going out with her always motivates me to dress well. Tonight I've chosen a black skirt that hugs the curves of my hips before flipping out around my knees, a soft and drapey pink top - not low cut, but clingy, and black stiletto pumps. I run my fingers through my hair and check the back view - excellent. Molly won't fully appreciate it, but I'll enjoy looking hot anyway.

As I dash out the door - running late as usual - my cell phone rings. It's Todd.

"Hey sweetie, what's up? I'm on my way to get Molly," I say as I juggle my phone, purse, and keys to open the car door.

"I thought you'd be out carousing already, you naughty girl. You're coming over here afterwards, right?"

"Yeah, I was planning to spend the night at your place since it's close. Do you mind getting a drunk girl delivery?"

"Will it be a drunk horny girl?" I can hear the smile in Todd's voice.

"Might be. Would you like that?"

"Mmm... I think you'd better make sure to be horny, because I'm going to have something for you to take care of," Todd says.

"I'll see what I can do about that," I say. "Now I have to drive. Enjoy your evening!"

"Have a good time," he says. "And don't be TOO naughty."

I smirk and hang up. The evening is certainly guaranteed to end well, if nothing else.

When I arrive at Molly's, she's waiting outside for me. She waves, and I quickly park the car and join her. She looks hot, in a little blue dress and heels. This evening might prove frustrating for me - good thing I have my personal sex slave waiting for me afterwards!

"Any idea where you want to go?" I ask her.

"Well, actually... Remember Pete from the party last month? He said he was going to be hanging out at the place down the street tonight. I was wondering if we could go there."

I'd been looking forward to girls' night, but I can never turn down matchmaking. I love seeing people get together. So I agree, and we head over.

When we get to the bar, Molly spots Pete immediately and makes a beeline in that direction. I follow along a bit more slowly, looking around to see if there's anybody I know so I don't have to be a third wheel already. I don't see anybody, unfortunately. They're already talking by the time I get there, so I offer to go pick up some drinks.

I'm standing at the bar waiting to order, and I gradually become aware that someone is watching me. I glance to my left and see a dark-haired guy looking in my direction. I smile politely and catch the bartender's attention so I can order. When I get my drinks, I turn around counterclockwise so I can see the guy again - he's still watching. And he's kind of hot. He looks like he's deep in thought, and yet I'm sure he's looking at me.

Whatever. I head back to my friends and pass out their drinks. We all stand around and chat, but around the time I finish my drink it's become obvious that I'm a third wheel. I'm feeling kind of playful so I decide to go see if Mr. Dark and Handsome has found anybody else to stare at yet.

I slowly wend my way back towards the bar, thinking about what I'll say if I get up the courage to talk to him. But I can't see him. I look around, but nobody interesting. He must have left. I'm a bit disappointed, but it was probably a stupid idea to go talking to strange men anyway.

Finally I see someone I recognize - not the guy I was looking for, but a couple of acquaintances from work. Excellent, people to talk to without getting in the way of any budding romance. I go up and say hey, and we start chatting. The bar has gotten pretty crowded, but in the press of people I suddenly realize that someone is behind me, pressed gently up against my back. The person feels warm and solid, and I can smell his cologne. I'm such a sucker for a good-smelling man.

I can't resist turning around to see who it is. Oh god - it's the guy who was watching me. He asks, "I'm sorry, am I in your way?"

"Oh no, you're fine," I say. He winks at me and I turn back to my conversation. Gradually he moves closer to me until once again his back is pressed against mine. My world shrinks. All I can focus on is the sensation of him against me. I have to ask my friends to repeat themselves.

I shift my weight so that my ass brushes his - in my heels, I'm not much shorter than he is. A thrill runs through my lower body. I can feel the blood rushing between my legs. It's heavy there, and throbbing. I shift again, and feel the folds of my skin slide against each other, lubricated by the growing wetness.

I feel a touch against my left shoulder blade. Mr. Dark and Handsome has crossed his arms so that he can reach behind him with the tips of his fingers and stroke my back. He touches very gently, but I'm completely focused on it. I feel one finger run up and down my bra strap. He shifts to the right so that he can stroke around the side of my ribcage, an inch from the edge of my breast. I'm breathing heavily now.

My coworker is asking me something. "What? Sorry, I didn't get that," I say.

"Are you OK? You look kind of out of it," she says. I assure her that I'm fine - great, in fact - and she continues, "We're supposed to meet our husbands at another bar, so we have to get moving. You want to come along?"

The pressure against my back deepens.

"No thanks," I say. "I'm kind of tired, so I think I'll get going soon too. I'm going to Todd's after this."

They wish me a good night. Once they've left, I turn around. Those eyes stare into mine. I feel like he knows me. I have no idea what to say. I enjoyed - delighted in - the contact, but I can't go home with him. I start to speak, and he cuts me off with a "shh," bending forward to look into my eyes. I think he understands.

"Before you go," he asks, "may I have your panties?"

This could be ridiculous, but from him it's one of the sexiest things I've ever heard. With an effort, I keep my knees steady. I nod, and walk to the bathroom.

As I walk back, I'm intensely aware of my exposure under my skirt - with no panties, the dripping-wet folds slide back and forth against each other, teasing me with thoughts of touches I won't get.

I walk up to him and slip the panties into his hand. "Thank you," he says, and I turn and go.

...

Outside, I call Todd. "Are you on your way already?" he asks.

"Yes, and guess what?"

"What?"

"I have nothing on underneath my skirt. Be naked and ready for me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home