Wanton You

Our fantasies, reminiscences, and experiences.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

"tangled up"

Lumpesse is one of my very favorite sex blogs. Today I happened to look back at the archives and found this post which I liked very much.
With each looping of the rope around my ankles or wrists, my heart beat faster and I felt myself getting wetter.

There was something delicious and utterly terrifying about what was going on. With my legs and arms finally bound I felt I had no outlet at all for my sexual energy. I felt like no more than a bundle of nerves and warm flesh at the mercy of J. I longed for him to touch me but I didn't dare to ask - in fact I apparently remained silent the entire encounter. I could swear I said a few things but J claims I just stared at his face the entire time.


It gets better.

Bonus: also getting to read about it from J's point of view.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments, sweetie. I need to take a closer look around your blog.

3:05 PM, November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home