Wanton You

Our fantasies, reminiscences, and experiences.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fun in the Bahamas

"Race you!" I shout, standing up and sprinting toward the water. Giggling, Alison gets up too and gamely chases after me. I careen into the water, running until I'm waist-deep and then diving in head first. Alison follows behind me more gingerly, wading in gradually and testing the water with each step.

Fortunately, the Carribean water is warm, and she's soon in up to her waist. I swim back toward her and begin splashing her teasingly. She splashes back gamely. Soon her bikini top is soaking wet, cleavage glistening with water droplets.

She slides gracefully into the water and swims out toward deeper water. I follow. Once we're both too far out to touch the bottom, she begins treading water and turns around to face me. Glancing mischievously back at the shore, she grabs me around the waist and kisses me hungrily.

The bobbing of the waves makes a prolonged make-out session difficult. Soon she takes a breath and slides under the water. I can feel the fabric of her bikini top brushing against my stomach as she slides down my body, planting little kisses on my chest and abs.

Alison brushes her fingers against the bulge that has appeared on the front of my swimsuit. Then, grabbing the front firmly, she pulls it out and down, exposing my now-erect member. She has just enough time to wrap her lips around it briefly before she has to come up for air.

She bobs up to the surface with a wicked smile. She kisses me hungrily, takes a deep breath, and goes back underwater. This time she goes a little bit lower. She grabs my penis with one hand and begin stroking it lightly. With the other hand, she grabs my swim trunks and slides them further down my legs. When I realize what she's doing, I try to kick her away, but it's too late. She emerges triumphantly a few feet away from me with my swimsuit in her hand.

Irritated, I lunge in her direction, but Alison is a better swimmer than me, and she easily evades my pursuit by heading further out to sea.

Admitting defeat, I stop and begin treading water again. Noticing that the trunks float, Alison smirks and tosses them a bit further out in the ocean, where they drift lazily on the surface, well out of reach.

"Hey," I complain. "I'm not going back to the shore naked!"

"Then you'll have to do as you're told," she retorts. "Be a good boy and roll over onto your back."

I glance back at the shore and see that we're far enough out that no one is likely to see what we're doing. So roll over onto my back, with my cock standing to attention several inches out of the water. Alison swims up beside me, grasping under my ass with one arm and grabbing my cock in the other hand. She begins tracing delicate fingers around the head.

I've spent the last two days admiring her scantily clad body, and those of other hot girls vacationing on the beach, so I'm very horny. I groan appreciatively as she begins stroking faster.

Glancing down, I see that she's lying partially on her back, tits peeking up from above the water. While she's concentrating on the job at hand, I sneak my hand behind her, and before she can react, I unfasten her bikini top. After a brief struggle, I pull it away entirely, leaving her breasts gloriously exposed. Her nipples stand to attention in the breeze.

I pull her toward me and begin sucking hungrily on one nipple. Her whole body shudders from the sensation. I squeeze the other nipple between thumb and forefinger. She clutches onto me as her body shudders with the sensation.

But soon, determined not to be distracted, she reaches down to my still-erect cock, which is now under water, and begins jerking me off again. As the pace of my nipple-sucking slows, she grabs my hair and pulls my head back, forcing me to float on my back again. Once again my cock is exposed to the air, although this time it's more fair: her boobs are peeking above the water too.

Drinking in the sight of her half-naked body bobbing above the surface of the water, I feel a familiar tingling sensation spreading from my balls. Seconds later, I explode, spilling strings of thick white liquid across my chest and stomach.

Still wearing that mischievous grin, Alison pulls herself toward my head and give me a long kiss. Then she turns around and slips into the water to grab my swim trunks, now a few meters away. I get a tantalizing view of her ass before she disappears below the water's surface.

5 Comments:

Blogger sexcakes said...

sounds like my kind of holiday...

4:21 AM, November 11, 2006  
Blogger Tom Paine said...

nicely told, and erotic without being crude or over the top.

5:53 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Tom Paine said...

And thanks for the link. I've added you to my blogroll.

10:14 AM, November 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:47 PM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:44 AM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home